Commercial Bids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Bids

Just wondering how you guys are doing in this area? At least in my area, this is the time a lot of commercial bids are being accepting. I have a couple that need to be delivered today by 5pm and if the wife-unit doesn't hurry up and get home, ahhh, here she is now. Gotta run, I'll finish my thoughts later.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

I've slacked.....I was suppose to prepare one for the Hampton Inn here....never got around to it. I spose the deadline is nearing (though there isn't a set deadline), I just need to get it in. I don't necessarily like commercial work though, it tends to go for pennies around here.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

getting all the plowing ones ready right now. Will start the commercial mowings soon (some are deadline, some not) including a local school district.
      oooooooooo yyyyeah
      some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Originally posted by highlander316 View Post
        getting all the plowing ones ready right now. Will start the commercial mowings soon (some are deadline, some not) including a local school district.
        Got one of those. Was for all the schools, administative building, play field etc. Seemed like a lot, but I've heard/read school mowing goes for dirt cheap. Probably ain't worth my time to even drive out and take a look....so I'm ignoring it.
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

yea. I used to work for the district summers ago on the maintenance crews, mowing for 2 years, and mulching for 2 years. I already have a feeling what it takes. The entire district isn't being bid, only the elementary and adminstrative buildings. Everything else will be done in house. Yea it'll go cheap, but we'll see what happens. I know the head of maintenance real well, so that'll help. I bid the mulching and trimming this past year but the only reason I didn't get it was cuz of the union. The head of maintenance didn't even ask for other bids, just from me.
          oooooooooo yyyyeah
          some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Working...
          X