pressure washer problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure washer problem

First and foremost, I want to say this is a good forum you guys have here. I've been impressed with all the stuff here, and I'm glad to be a part of it. Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with my pressure washer. Can anyone tell me what my problem is here.

I have a honda pressure washer with a general pump. The problem i'm having is with a tremendous amount of pressure build up, which causes my motor to strain and mostly cut off. Now, this only occurs with my wand attatched to the hose. first, I thought maybe my unloader was bad, but I don't think thats the problem. I even changed the return hose thats attached to the unloader. I was told it sounds like my release valve inside of the pump may be bad. Has anyone experience a problem similar, if so, how did you fix the problem?

Am sorry .Am hearing about this problem for the first time.I tried Google to find a solution but couldn't get something accurate.May be others could help a bit.
    1STCLASSCLEANINGNYC
    http://www.1stclasscleaningnyc.com/

Comment

Sounds like an unloader problem to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigg View Post
        First and foremost, I want to say this is a good forum you guys have here. I've been impressed with all the stuff here, and I'm glad to be a part of it. Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with my pressure washer. Can anyone tell me what my problem is here.

I have a honda pressure washer with a general pump. The problem i'm having is with a tremendous amount of pressure build up, which causes my motor to strain and mostly cut off. Now, this only occurs with my wand attatched to the hose. first, I thought maybe my unloader was bad, but I don't think thats the problem. I even changed the return hose thats attached to the unloader. I was told it sounds like my release valve inside of the pump may be bad. Has anyone experience a problem similar, if so, how did you fix the problem?

hi
        i as not aware of this thing i discuss with my friends and they told me
        Sound to me like your not getting fuel to the engine. There should be three controls on the pressure washer.

1. on/off kill switch

2. choak which should be on until your engine starts and warms up. Then move it mid-range

3. gas which when starting and when engine running should be opened all the way. This control should be right next to the choak.
        1STCLASSCLEANINGNYC
        http://www.1stclasscleaningnyc.com/

Comment

It has to be the unloader nothing else would cause pressure to build up.

Comment

Working...
          X