pressure washer problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure washer problem

Well, let me start off saying this looks like an amazing site here. I'm very elated to be a part of this forum and I look forward to great things in the future.

Hopefully, someone here can give me some advice on my pressure washing problem. I have a honda pressure washer with a general pump. The problem i'm having is a tremendous amout pressure build up. When I start to the preesure washer with the wand attached, a tremendous amout of pressure builds up quickly and causes the motor to strain and cut off. Now, if I start the pressure washer with wand unattached, it does not build up any pressure. First, I thought maybe the wand was bad. I exchange it and the same problem occured. Secondly, I thought the unloader was bad..not the problem. Someone told me maybe my releae valve inside the pump may be bad. My question is, has anyone experience a problem similar to this, if so, how did you fix the problem? Thanks very much.

Sounds like the relieve valve.
    Midwest Pro Wash
    Power Washing and Deck Cleaning Contractor
    Pressure Washing Prices

Comment

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
      Sounds like the relieve valve.
      you sound right:laughing:

Comment

I hold the wand trigger while starting so pressure doesn't build up.

MortNuke

Comment

Originally posted by bigg View Post
          Well, let me start off saying this looks like an amazing site here. I'm very elated to be a part of this forum and I look forward to great things in the future.

Hopefully, someone here can give me some advice on my pressure washing problem. I have a honda pressure washer with a general pump. The problem i'm having is a tremendous amout pressure build up. When I start to the preesure washer with the wand attached, a tremendous amout of pressure builds up quickly and causes the motor to strain and cut off. Now, if I start the pressure washer with wand unattached, it does not build up any pressure. First, I thought maybe the wand was bad. I exchange it and the same problem occured. Secondly, I thought the unloader was bad..not the problem. Someone told me maybe my releae valve inside the pump may be bad. My question is, has anyone experience a problem similar to this, if so, how did you fix the problem? Thanks very much.
          No, am hearing about this for the first time.Am sorry can't help much.But if you are successful in getting your problem solved ,do let us know.
          1STCLASSCLEANINGNYC
          http://www.1stclasscleaningnyc.com/

Comment

Working...
          X