2007 LSF MVP Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
    Vote for the member you feel is deserving to be named the 2007 LSF MVP (most valuable poster). The member with the highest percentage of votes will win this prestigeous award.
    i honestly didn't think i'd really be in the poll at all. i haven't been here that long. but thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spotremix View Post
      i honestly didn't think i'd really be in the poll at all. i haven't been here that long. but thanks
      Start a campaign to grab a few more votes.....currently you're just a few behind Steve-O. Rumor has it he's been passing out free corn liquor for votes.

How bad do you want the gift basket and the rights to call yourself the MVP for 2007?
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

This Poll Any Good????????????????

i need to catch up on some votes......................

steve
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I think... We need to delete all Guest Votes.

The poll needs cleaning up by stripping out all guest votes & member only votes will count?

I've had enough members to voice their opinions, that it should be shut down.

Lets keep it honest or we can delete the poll & completely forget about it.

Edited by Admin
          All guest votes are now stripped from the poll.
          If the settings are correct now, only forum members are allowed to vote in the L.S.F. Member Polls & Surveys Forum
          GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
          LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
          www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

I'll be the winner.

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
            Vote for the member you feel is deserving to be named the 2007 LSF MVP (most valuable poster). The member with the highest percentage of votes will win this prestigeous award.
            Since I've quoted the rule of the criteria above. I shall vote, and win, based on the highest percentage. One vote,for me, makes a thousand percent.

Further, your silly game I am playing, for now, is pointless. Everyone that knows me, knows if I want the prize, I'll take the prize.

You wanna argue about it?
            GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

it sure is nice to know people like me out there. i never expected to win but i thought i would have at least a few votes. oh well no big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X