Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyers SUVPRO spreader

Esp for you Vaughn...

Nearly done with the install, just gotta conceal some wires and mount the plug on the back of the truck. I shouldn't have goofed off today....ended up being left out in the dark.

Buyers doesn't provide enough wiring for installation. I had to purchase an additional 7' of wire to mount to my truck. Other than that installation went well. The thing wobbles more than I like in the 2" receiver hitch. Would be an easy fix by fabricating a stabilizing bolt to the hitch though.

Anyhow....here's your pictures.

View inside hopper...

View of auger...

Controller...

Mounting... (added the bolt on 2" receiver hitch)

Spreader mounted...
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

How much did you spend?

What is the first photo showing?

Can you build something around that motor?
    a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

$700. Spreader itself was $578 (best deal I found), shipping $65. Receiver hitch, $30. Trip to hardware store today, $27.

Dunno what the first picture shows....just the inside I guess??

Yes, can and likely will fab some kinda box to enclose the motor.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

nice. i need one right now.... so much ice ....pallet of melt about gone!!!!! no augar in that unit?

Comment

check the second photo

Comment

Got that same exact spreader. Bought for 569 and use on my own personal truck. It works well but the salt bridges in between stops. Must get road moisture or something. Have you used it yet? What speed do you run your spinner at? I ALSO built a box around the motor.

Comment

Working...
            X