Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-12 w/ 35 mph wind

starts tomarrow afternoon.

Last year we had one like this and i plowed 45 hours straight and had sidewalk guys go for 28 hours straight.

Hope there wrong, but if there right, more money for me.

Good luck and stay safe this weekend.

Originally posted by clclawn View Post
    starts tomarrow afternoon.

Last year we had one like this and i plowed 45 hours straight and had sidewalk guys go for 28 hours straight.

Hope there wrong, but if there right, more money for me.

Good luck and stay safe this weekend.
    yeah i'm hoping there wrong as well. i don't really care for the snow anymore. if i could skip the snow removal part i'd do it in a heart beat.

Comment

5-7 here inch 20 mph winds tonite

Comment

6 here 7 if lucky
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

sleet, snow, and freezing rain changing to rain. Sounds just like yesterdays mess but hey I ran the whole route and still made a load of dough.
          oooooooooo yyyyeah
          some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

They upgraded us to about 14 inches, In the 12 years Ive been doing this I have never seen 14 inches. 8 inches will shut the city down so this is going to suck!!!

Comment

Move to Houston!!!

Originally posted by spotremix View Post
              yeah i'm hoping there wrong as well. i don't really care for the snow anymore. if i could skip the snow removal part i'd do it in a heart beat.
              Used to live in NJ and I just don't know how y'all deal with all that snow crap!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShortysLandscaping
                So how much did you get??
                8 heavy inches

Comment

She said give her 8" and make it hurt. I did it twice and hit here with a brick...LOL

Comment

Why is everyone lien ????????

Whats all this BS about snow and inches of snowfall which (is as a fact) "moot" at this stage of the game??????

I saw Al Gores Docufairymentery and he assured me with bogus charts based on bogus data and bogus everything that the planet was warming and the country would be under water in 10 years from global melting.....:laughing:

Are you guys sure someone isnt going around with truckloads of instant potato bud flakes and spreading it around scamming the customers that its still snowing on the planet????

Dam he / Al Gore made that doc thing more then 3 years ago , started his bogus research long before that , and all of FL is being fooled about freeze warnings and fictitious baloney because even though i was just outside and it felt like it was in the 20`s i know after listening to all that Gore fact it must be at least 101 F.......

I even saw flurries last night which was like the second time in FL written history but i know it was Santa clause sprinkling those instant potatoes on top of my roof because he wants to debunk al gores silliness also......

Hey everyone knows Al Gores Facts and he proved it with charts and graphs so if "everyone knows its true" why are all you guys wasting energy plowing instant potatoes????????:laughing:

Sell all that antiquated snow removal equiptment before the instant potatoes run out and get scuba gear and boats for the impending flood from the big melt!!!!!!!!!

Please plan for the future guys i love ya all and my ark will only carry so many of ya next year......

:laughing:Putty-T-snowflake:laughing:
                    GOD BLESS AMERICA (MY HOME SWEET HOME ) !!!!!

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

Working...
                    X