Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You need to add a truck to your fleet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to add a truck to your fleet...

Yes
    0.00%
    No
    76.92%
    Maybe
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

body work and repaint? No more than $2k
    oooooooooo yyyyeah
    some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

I think in all honesty you would be better spending a bit more money for something in a little bit better shape. From body and perhaps mechanical point.
      Noli nothis permittere te terere

Comment

only to put a plow on for the winter snow, otherwise no dice. for me if i'm gonna buy something for my business i want it to be ready for work as soon as i'm in possesion of it. i'm not into buying items that need some work done. that truck would have to be one solid color with out the dent and ready to roll for me to buy it.

i'm snobby when it comes to that stuff.

Comment

I voted no, but looking back, I MIGHT if it was CHEAP enough. Would def. put a flat bed on it, and paint the cab before I started using it.
          Hutchinson, Kansas

Comment

Forgot to list: 199k miles, $1500 purchase price. Tires nearly shot. 350 engine, auto tranny, 1/2 ton w/ 3/4 ton springs/shocks.

I'm not who bought it....just curious what others opinions on this truck are. I'd like to know I'm not crazy.
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

$700 Sold.....................................

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
              Forgot to list: 199k miles, $1500 purchase price. Tires nearly shot. 350 engine, auto tranny, 1/2 ton w/ 3/4 ton springs/shocks.

I'm not who bought it....just curious what others opinions on this truck are. I'd like to know I'm not crazy.
              $700 , ill pick it up.......

Should be going by their next week anyway so have it ready for pickup..............

Ill bring my transport plate if it will run and move alright otherwise i need to go get my wheellift or flatbed.....

trannyquake
              GOD BLESS AMERICA (MY HOME SWEET HOME ) !!!!!

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

Ain't mine

Originally posted by TRANSMAN View Post
                $700 , ill pick it up.......

Should be going by their next week anyway so have it ready for pickup..............

Ill bring my transport plate if it will run and move alright otherwise i need to go get my wheellift or flatbed.....

trannyquake
                But you can come take the log splitter off my hands.

Comment

We have too many autos as it is now without adding a clunker to the rest of them .

Comment

Working...
                  X