Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your highest level of education?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your highest level of education?

What is your highest level of education?
    I dun finsished the 6th grde, twice and dun graduated,,, I think
    4.76%
    No high school diploma needed here
    4.76%
    GED
    6.35%
    High School Diploma
    12.70%
    Some College
    33.33%
    2yr Degree
    9.52%
    4yr Degree
    11.11%
    More than 4yrs in College
    17.46%

The poll is expired.

If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Where is "Other" ?

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Great post!

Comment

I'm confused. I have a BS degree, traditionally a "4-year" degree. But I was in skool for 6 years.....So does that mean I get to select "more than 4 yrs in kolledge?"
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Man, as the poll is now, I can almost guess who has voted what!

Comment

Manage to squeak through High school in 3.5 yrs. Then went to diesel mechanic school and then went to work at the local steel mill with high hopes of getting a transfer to the mobileshop yea right. Spent 3 yrs as laborer had enough of too may chiefs and not enough workers . So I bailed out , bought a truck and did that for a bit then sold it. Then went to work twisting bolts on big trucks Did that from 1977 to 1986 then I got laid off so I started driving that lasted till 2000 then got out of it all together and started doing yards .

Comment

Where is "Other" ?.... vo--teck

Comment

I'm currently a Junior in HS. I plan on going to college......not sure if I want to go to a 4 year school yet though.....................

Comment

Wow when I was a Junior, I had a Torino 500 4 door green beast, with a craftsman 21 in mower and broom. You seem to be on the right track.
                  sigpic
                  I'd Rather Be Boating

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                    I'm confused. I have a BS degree, traditionally a "4-year" degree. But I was in skool for 6 years.....So does that mean I get to select "more than 4 yrs in kolledge?"
                    We know your full of BS, we try to over look it.

Comment

everyone want an advanced kitchen. this is only possible if you ping Kitchen Design Littleton Colorado as they are known to provide best kitchen designing services and they believe in providing extravagent and outstanding services to their customers witihn no time

Comment

Working...
                      X