It's been a good winter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a good winter...

Ain't snowed as much in January as it did in December, but all is good.

4.4" last Thursday. And they're calling for freezing drizzle later today. Good thing I stocked back up on some ice melt.

I still predict two good snows in February around here.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Been good hear as well. A perfect 3-4 inch snow just missed us this weekend 20 miles north but I can't complain at all.
    Calling for 1-3 tonight and two more days of snow this week.
    bt

Comment

yep........

Comment

Hasnt snowed here in a long time....like 3 weeks. Had to salt parking lots a few times this month from that "Diamond Dust" snow you get when it is really cold out. You guys down there wouldnt know what cold is. Colder than a MOFO lately. Highs about 10 and lows below zero. Wind chill yesterday was killer. Not as cold as Green Bay the other night though. Giants put it to 'em!!

Comment

were about 4" today and still comming down.... stuck at work but the guys are out taking care of bus. Could be a long day.

bt

Comment

new york got like 3 foot of snow i thought

Comment

that's what you get for thinking.........

Originally posted by vaughnslawns View Post
              new york got like 3 foot of snow i thought
              new york is a big state just like hooterville.

steve
              "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Couple hours north of here got about 4 feet, but it was all lake effect snow from Ontario. They already have well over 100 inches so far this year. We have nothing anymore. The big thaw took it all away. Colder than a witches hoo haa, but no snow.

Comment

Windchills at about 0 here today. Tis warm btammo.
                  2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Wind chills here are always that or colder

Comment

Warm front

been good here too, till now. Having a warm spell, above freezing and maybe 40s till Tuesday. Snow on the horizen next week though, we'll see.

By the way, long time browser and new member! You guys are a great source of information and helped me a ton in getting started. Thanks!
                      "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

High of 46 today, thunder storms tomarrow and Wed. snow showers...... Welcome to IN winter.
                        Two pushes last week woohooo!!!!

bt

Comment

Rain here tomorrow, chaning to wet snow. Snow storm this coming weekend now looks like rain....***? Only 150 miles on the snowmobile so far this year.

Comment

Gonna be 61* here today. I think I'll wash off some equipment if it's gonna be that nice. They're talking about a chance of snow Wednesday/Thursday.

Comment

Hey Shorty how you make out with that plow truck etc? You buy one?

Comment

Working...
                              X