No announcement yet.

It's been a good winter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it was mid 60s yesterday. Today, 27* high, 16* right now and snow with 50 mph wind gusts. :alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

46 right now and calling for MM weather at 7pm. Stoping to pick up another load of ice melt today and the plows are ready. Calling for 3-6" in our area. Could be some fun!
      bt

Comment

flurries last week that you can still see around cuz it has been somewhat cold. All the salt is off the roads, so I've been driving my t/a around. Haven't pushed snow since the week before xmas. Need something soon here, going outta my mind.
        oooooooooo yyyyeah
        some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was mid 60s yesterday. Today, 27* high, 16* right now and snow with 50 mph wind gusts.

Comment

snow just started here. 30 degree drop in 3 hours. Nasty......... Morning should be fun.

bt

Comment

Sweet........they're talking 8" of snow for here on Thursday. Looks like I'll get out to work instead of posting pictures online all day!
              2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

I like the looks of this storm!!!!!! The way it's tracking we should be right in the middle of it. Calling for 4-6 tonight and 3-5 tomarrow. Man, and I need some new cutting edges on my V Plow but they can get me in today.

Anyone change thier own???????? Should I try it with a storm like this on the way. It needs it pretty bad!

bt

Comment

This sucks, looks liked the bulk of the storm is tracking to the south of us. Still has time to snow, but I'm not nearly as excited as I was.

Comment

Front edge just started up here. Just a small pocket in front of the main storm. It's looks like right now were in for a long couple days. Guys are excited too. Just got a call from one asking what the plan way. Told him to get some rest that this was just some early flurries.

bt

Comment

notta thing here

Comment

Working...
                      X