LawnPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LawnPro

Anybody in here using the LawnPro Software. We are looking for something that will help with scheduling, invoices, etc. I have read many people use quickbooks for the acctg. part but what else??? Thanks

Integrated?

Originally posted by rhodesx6 View Post
    Anybody in here using the LawnPro Software. We are looking for something that will help with scheduling, invoices, etc. I have read many people use quickbooks for the acctg. part but what else??? Thanks
    If you click on this link...
    http://www.lawnprosoftware.com/?a_aid=b0740a1e

And look at the 3rd screen shot down, it shows that LawnPro integrates with QuickBooks. It appears you can have both working together for you!

I don't know exactly how much but it does give a brief discription that it does...
    Copy customers, estimates and invoices to QuickBooks™ with a single click.
    (You do not have to have QuickBooks to use LawnPro.)
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Don't know if you are even considering other programs but Groundskeeper Pro by Adkad Technologies is a very user friendly yet very professional scheduling, invoicing, expense tracking, and much more, program. You can download a free trial here:

http://adkad.com/groundskeeper/freedemogkpro.htm

Comment

how tough can scheduling be for the average lawn boy?

i would concetrate on a business program and do the scheduling via the bedrock method.

steve
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

You're right!

You are absolutely right....how hard can scheduling be. But then again if I was good at those type of things I might work in a office where it has a/c instead of our awesome 100 degree Oklahoma summers. Just looking for things to make my life easier and more efficient.

Comment

You are absolutely right....how hard can scheduling be. But then again if I was good at those type of things I might work in a office where it has a/c instead of our awesome 100 degree Oklahoma summers. Just looking for things to make my life easier and more efficient.
            i use a simple small notebook. i have the same schedule every week. if i pick up a new customer, i just put it in where they fit in that run. if you do pesticides, you have to keep records for your state i would assume, so just incorporate things in as needed. just keep track of starting times and milage beside each customer so you know what's going on with each day.

steve
            "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Okay, thanks. Our problem right now is we are not as established as we would like to be and have to do some bi-weekly mowings. Hopefully, next season that will not even be a question. I have read where many people aren't doing bi-weekly, CAN'T WAIT! But for now we are grindin' it out. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Groundskeeper Pro has integrated Chemical tracking and reporting...

Comment

yes i use the lawnpro software. i started with lawnpro 2 and now am using there newely released lawnpro 3. i think it is the best that i have seen so far. keep in mind i haven't tested or used everything out there but i have used some others that i wasn't impressed with. if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Comment

Yes, I have been using LawnPro for going on four years now , I find that you can't get a better software program for the money you spend for this product . Patrick has done a wonerful job on offering a simple and complete program for LCO'S .
                    try it you won't be disappointed, their support staff is the best.

moemann
                    BQLC

Comment

Working...
                    X