So I was asked to post pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was asked to post pictures

Well, Scott, this one's for you! (Btw, clean out you PM box!) This was one of my first designs that I did not very long after receiving Pro Landscape. Customer went with this first design. In all actuality, I think it was the lighting that sold them on the whole landscape.

Design 2

Design 2

Comment

And 3

Design 3

Comment

Btw, that's not a mobile home even though it looks like it from the front...the house actually goes back quite a ways in the back.

Comment

looks like a fun program.
          which one did they pick?
          Did you actually get the lighting gig too?

ps. hey if youse want to know how to clean that roof, I can get ya geared up for less than $200 and just guessing, that roof would fetch around $350 and you'll be done in less than 2hrs.
          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlawncare View Post
            Well, Scott, this one's for you! (Btw, clean out you PM box!) This was one of my first designs that I did not very long after receiving Pro Landscape. Customer went with this first design. In all actuality, I think it was the lighting that sold them on the whole landscape.
            Yeah, went with the first one. Man of the house runs a cabinet shop. He gets up around 4am every morning and has coffee out on his front porch. He liked the water feature right beside the porch. And yes, I did get the lighting part.

Comment

Hey could you tell me what design program that is so I could get one for myself, thanks.

Comment

Nice work, that sure is a big difference.

I like the first design better as well. It seems to flow better and fit the house better.

The only thing I was wondering about was the number of shrubs being used. It doesn't look like there is enough to fill the areas. I'm speaking about the left side mostly. My first thought was that you might need twice as many as you are showing.

I'm not sure if you have done the job yet, but if you find out that you need more stuff and he doesn't want to spend much, you could put 3 lilies together, maybe spaced out about 1' in a triangle config. Put them in the areas that need to be filled in.

But I do think you did a pretty good job with the program. I would possibly keep the shrubs on the smaller side when putting them into the drawing. That way the client will see that they need more shrubs and it will look closer to the finished product when you are done.

Looks nice.
                a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
                Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper-S2k View Post
                  Nice work, that sure is a big difference.

I like the first design better as well. It seems to flow better and fit the house better.

The only thing I was wondering about was the number of shrubs being used. It doesn't look like there is enough to fill the areas. I'm speaking about the left side mostly. My first thought was that you might need twice as many as you are showing.

I'm not sure if you have done the job yet, but if you find out that you need more stuff and he doesn't want to spend much, you could put 3 lilies together, maybe spaced out about 1' in a triangle config. Put them in the areas that need to be filled in.

But I do think you did a pretty good job with the program. I would possibly keep the shrubs on the smaller side when putting them into the drawing. That way the client will see that they need more shrubs and it will look closer to the finished product when you are done.

Looks nice.
                  Thanks...yeah, like I said this was my first go with this program. This client is a really good friend from church. Normally I wouldn't do a job of this scale for a good friend due to horror stories of not paying and blah, blah, blah. But their son and I grew up together and I basically live over there when I am not home. Soo, I thought I wouldn't mind sprucing up their place.

Thanks for the encouragment Erich. They had very mature and tall Azaleas and Camelias all along the front of the house and like the mature plant size. So we will be going with 3 gals. for the most part. I padded the price a little extra in case we did need to add plant material. That is something they don't really care about. They just wanted a basic idea, price for it, and told me to make it look good. I love flexible people!

Btw, this was done around August and we are scheduled to install around mid April.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithlawn View Post
                    Hey could you tell me what design program that is so I could get one for myself, thanks.

Smith,

It is called Pro Landscape. Here is the link:

http://prolandscape.com/

I currently have version 13, but 14 is the same price and has some cool new features. I will probably be upgrading soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X