Working Tues-Sat; good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Tues-Sat; good or bad?

I just pondered this thought about working Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday would be strictly for businesses (no residential), and catchup on landscaping jobs. Mondays would be good for the employees and myself to schedule dental/doc appts, fishing, etc...

whadda think?
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

That might have some merit. I toyed with the idea when I was in retail. Never did it though.

What about working your crew with a 4 10 schedule? (Monday thought Thursday)
    Noli nothis permittere te terere

Comment

If I had a day full of commercial accounts, I'd do the tues through Sat schedule.
      Corn Flake

Comment

Back in the days, Mondays were fishing days for myself and one head foreman. Then Tuesday through Saturday was work.

I miss those days.
        a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
        Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

saturday would be for my kid....

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          I just pondered this thought about working Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday would be strictly for businesses (no residential), and catchup on landscaping jobs. Mondays would be good for the employees and myself to schedule dental/doc appts, fishing, etc...

whadda think?
          from what i've seen, you really love your kids. case closed...............

steve
          "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Used to work 4 -10's when I lived in Destin but I always seemed to end up going in on Friday. Right now we run Mon,Wed, Thurs, Fri as Maintenance Days

Tues, Sat are install

Way to much happening to work 4-5 days now, things will settle out in late Jun and it should go back to a 5 day work week.
            IRRITECH

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
              from what i've seen, you really love your kids. case closed...............

steve
              You're right, I love my family. I didn't say I'd be working Saturdays.
              If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Working...
              X