Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would ya take it? Would ja?

Would ya take this job?

You know the max man-hours spent on this job would be 1000hrs for the year(the last two years has been in the 800s).
    The fee is $21,000 a year. No other cost other than labor and all the legal stuff that goes with it. (Steve, would ya take it if it was smack dab in the center of your radius?)

Would ya take it?

Would ya take it if you knew you would get another offer for $36,000 doing the same thing w/max estimated hours of 1500 two miles down the road?

Would ja?
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Is it something you can have a couple $7-$8 an hour employees handle?

How is there no equipment cost?

Comment

Better left for the giants to mess with.

No for me.....not at those prices.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

NO, i did the math on what you gave.....

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Would ya take this job?

You know the max man-hours spent on this job would be 1000hrs for the year(the last two years has been in the 800s).
        The fee is $21,000 a year. No other cost other than labor and all the legal stuff that goes with it. (Steve, would ya take it if it was smack dab in the center of your radius?)

Would ya take it?

Would ya take it if you knew you would get another offer for $36,000 doing the same thing w/max estimated hours of 1500 two miles down the road?

Would ja?
        NO, period unless you need the $$$$.

steve
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by clclawn View Post
          Is it something you can have a couple $7-$8 an hour employees handle?

How is there no equipment cost?
          Everything that is needed is provided and very easily done by anybody that could lift 50lbs.
          I'd need two people from May-Sept, one for each location. Each person would get 35-50hrs a week. Then down to one person for both locations Oct-Apr 30-40hrs. I'd be behind or close to breaking even during the summer but the money would be ok from Oct-Apr due to levelized billing.

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
            NO, period unless you need the $$$$.

steve
            well roll the #s dawg

best/worst case scenario

Comment

Is this lawn care or landscaping related???????

Maybe it's manning a hotdog stand? I dunno, I don't think you ever said, butt I'm beginning to wonder when you say everything needed is supplied.
              2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
              Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Working...
              X