Web Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Sites

Something I've never really seen discussed here much is web sites. I was just wondering what everyone is using. Are you using an online one and do you like it? Which one? Or do you have someone locally do it for you? How has that been working out? How much do you pay per month or to set it up? I'm just looking into getting a website made. I know basic html but I'm not up for learning the ins and outs to creating a whole website. I don't think it's worth the time to learn it all.

I had a friend from school slap one together. All it cost me was hosting on www.1and1.com/?k_id=17655858

Ron Howard: Is that... vodka... and wheat grass?
    Homer: It's called a "lawnmower". I invented it. Want one?

Comment

Check with ol' Chuck. http://lawnserviceforum.com/showthread.php?t=21566
      If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Chavez View Post
        I had a friend from school slap one together. All it cost me was hosting on www.1and1.com/?k_id=17655858
        Did you reLly just throw an affiliate link in GMs forum? Shame on you! :laughing:

Comment

Is it??? I just pasted from the email that says who hosts. GM can edit as he pleases.

Comment

^^^That would be the "id=17655858" part of the link, although it could be an internal tracking code.

You know Grass master has to get that money bro! LOL

Comment

Roscoe needs a new gold plated bowl.

Comment

We had a nice website for a long time, but were no where on google. Our new SEO firm got us top local google rankings in 60 days and still climbing. Its a great investment if you can find a good, proven service provider.
                Lightning Landscape & Irrigation

Kansas City Landscaping
                Kansas City Lawn Care

Comment

Originally posted by NicholasMWhite View Post
                  Something I've never really seen discussed here much is web sites. I was just wondering what everyone is using. Are you using an online one and do you like it? Which one? Or do you have someone locally do it for you? How has that been working out? How much do you pay per month or to set it up? I'm just looking into getting a website made. I know basic html but I'm not up for learning the ins and outs to creating a whole website. I don't think it's worth the time to learn it all.
                  I do website and graphic design consulting on the side of my lawn business if you are interested. For a 5 page website I can do for $299. You can check out some work at cyberjee [.] com.

Just trying to help.. Let me know.
                  sigpicTexasCut@yahoo.com

Comment

I am also looking into putting up my website. I have heard much about it. A lot of people are looking up through the internet for most of the services they need. They even refer to some proven job accomplishments, customer feedback and all. But you could most likely enjoy this privilege if your website is ranking through Google. But since I am just starting out and I cannot generally allot a sustainable budget for it, though I understand that it is a very good business investment, I am trying to put up a Facebook public page that could start doing a little bit of the job for me. It's so user-friendly that I can do the maintenance all by myself, without hiring anyone else and shelling out cash for it.
                    tree service Birmingham
                    Tree removal Mobile

Comment

I have purchased templates from http://www.templatemonster.com/ and then had them edited by http://www.templatetuning.com/
                      David Loney
                      Stone Property Care
                      London Ontario Snow Plowing and Landscaping

Comment

We had a local company build our site on a WordPress platform so we can update it easily. It looked nice but we weren't showing up on Google so we hired an SEO firm that got us better placement. Overall we've seen an increase in business.
                        Omaha Lawn Care

Comment

We have a local seo guy. Loads of search terms that we rank 1 on google. Some search terms we have the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th spots
                          David Loney
                          Stone Property Care
                          London Ontario Snow Plowing and Landscaping

Comment

Working...
                          X