what would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do

Hey i know your a busy person. I have a situation that i just cant get a grasp on at all. I have a client and they are great customers they pay me good. Well the son of this group was paying me and now sense last month they gave it to his mom and now she is making all the decsions on everything but when i call to assk when do they want me to put mulch down i dont get a phone call back or anything. they say i am doing a good job they have never called me and said i was doing anything worng or anything they get calls about me doing a great job in the sub division. am i just reading this wrong or what. There contract does not run out until may 31 but i just dont know if i am doing something worng or what.
    the reason i am like real nervous and stuff because in sept they delayed the cutting at the subdivision because the grass was not growing but they had that right its in the contract but it just seems like sense then the son has gave it to the mom and i just dont know what to think of it at all. I dont know if its reading into it or what the mom and dad own all kinds of other stuff and his dad is a lawyer so i dont know

What would you do about this and how would u handle this so they dont think i am worrying them to death? When would let them give a another contract to sign? I feel like i want to go ahead and give it to them and see if they are going to sign or not either way so i can figure out what i need to do. So how would you handle this if you were in my place?

Set up a meeting with Mom and discuss expectations and concerns. Communicate.

MortNuke

Comment

You gotta talk to them.

Comment

Does your contract include the mulching? If not, you might want to start putting it in the contract and give some time lines.

Some people don't want to worry about their lawn/landscape, that's why they pay you. They might be figuring that you know when the best time is to do things.

Next year, you might want to go into more details about when you normally mulch your full service clients. It wouldn't hurt to also give some sort of idea on how long you go between cuttings for certain times of the year.

Basically list the services and include when and how they will be done. Obviously you don't want to give exact dates, but saying you will try to get it done in March or October or something along those lines would help a lot.

As of right now, call the person you were dealing with before to get an answer.
        a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
        Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Dont make any assumptions. Just talk to the woman and try to get on the same page with her. After a good conversation you will know where you stand.

Comment

The mother was sick.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Working...
            X