New to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

I just purchased a landscaping business and want to make flyers up, but I need ideas. I want to print some up myself and get pricing on someone making them later. Any good sites I can go to for ideas and downloads? I owned a auto repair shop for 10 years and was in the industrie for 25 years and just got burnt out. I was hoping to still be selfemployeed and make a living doing lawns. Thanks in advance.

Joe

I think I have some sites on a different computer. I'll check it out tomorrow.

I ordered some postcards through a company a few years ago, but their site escapes me at the moment.
    a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Welcome Aboard.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

This is what I've learned: your own originality is best and tends to stick out from your competition, templates limit creativity and just copy off what others have done. If you just want to squeak by, templates would be more than adequate, but if you're really serious about the lawn business deal, then consider creating your own.

It wasn't too long ago I used a business card template to create my own business cards. Not even a couple years later I started to see two different local lawn companies leaving their own business cards on boards in stores which had the same template mine did. I realize a card is not a flyer, but you get the idea?

Here is some good advice to get you started on flyer design:
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...aoka/flyer.htm

Comment

I think you can search details on any search engine this will help you for seraching your related website for your landscaping business

Comment

Working...
          X