Help referral program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help referral program

I need some help on starting a referral program? Do you offer money or a free cut. If you have a referral program and wouldn't mind sharing i would be grateful thank you.

re:

i usually offfer a free cut

Comment

I offer the referring client the satisfaction of recommending someone that will do the job right and give them an honest reputation. The new customer gets a great service so that they feel comfortable to recommend my bussiness to others.

Ron Howard: Is that... vodka... and wheat grass?
      Homer: It's called a "lawnmower". I invented it. Want one?

Comment

free cut for every 5 referrals who use our service......again they have to use our service, not just call and get an estimate/quote

Comment

when we started we had a refferal program. we offered $25.00 in money or towards service. i paid out $50.00. i later learned that if your prices are in line with where you want to work, do a good job, etc. you can get those refferals for free. people are willing to give your name to their family and friends if you do a good job.

Comment

Man of Mystery.

Originally posted by elitelawn View Post
            I need some help on starting a referral program? Do you offer money or a free cut. If you have a referral program and wouldn't mind sharing i would be grateful thank you.
            Sooooooooooooooo, how is your $20 referral credit working? :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Admin......move this freaggin' thread to the correct forum plz.
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
            Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by d0naldtrump View Post
              free cut for every 5 referrals who use our service......again they have to use our service, not just call and get an estimate/quote
              Do you have success with this? It sounds great, but can one client refer that many new clients?
              Lightning Landscape & Irrigation

Kansas City Landscaping
              Kansas City Lawn Care

Comment

Performing well and giving an excellent customer experience (not just service) would make your mark. They would most likely offer to refer you without you asking for it. Also, I think I've posted about the referral's cut but I'm giving 3% for the contract price. And that's it. Just one time, just for the referral.
                tree service Birmingham
                Tree removal Mobile

Comment

If you give money for a referral some people will get more excited about that as they get to go and buy something with it. Its that instant gratification thing.
                  David Loney
                  Stone Property Care
                  London Ontario Snow Plowing and Landscaping

Comment

Working...
                  X