Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing the Right Landscaping Style

I want to make cozy cottage settings.

What are the best landscaping ideas and not generally the most expensive?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can share.

Loose form, lots of color, lots of perennials.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

I can't think of any offhand, but I strongly suggest you look through lots of magazines, pictures, site etc. (one I use a lot for ideas is yardshare.com) until you find a picture that just "clicks" with you instantly... then copy it (putting in your own touches of course!).

Hope that helps.

-A

Comment

If you have a small space between your house and the street, try putting a low fence in front. It not only gives an illusion that your house is farther from the street than it really is, but also makes for a great space for planting flowers and vines.
        Landscaping Killeen

Comment

Good Suggestion Team Gopher

Comment

Lanscaping

Jkpropertymanagement providing lawn care service for improvement your gardening and landscaping .We offer the good service at very competitive price than other.For more detais visit here :http://www.jkpropertymanagement.net/
            Cheap lawn services in Maryland,Quality lawn care Maryland

Comment

The latest and greatest out there among those in the know is Pinterest. I just did a search for cottage landscaping and there are tons of photos. Have a go mate.

Lonnie,

Eastside Landcare
              www.eastsidelandcare.com

Comment

I'm a landscape guy too. Something timeless and real. Much like yourself, I don't like portrait work. It's all too controlled and perfect. But a day on a hiking trail gives me far more to shoot.

Comment

Working...
                X