Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read First, about Chemical Applications!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read First, about Chemical Applications!

This is about Chemical Applications of Any Kind, Related to the Green Industry!

My Definition of Chemicals Applications on this page:
    This includes Distribution of Liquid, Granular, Powder, Injection, Gaseous Form & Etc of Pesticides, Fungicides, Fertilizers, Growth Regulators, , any Product that can be Purchased or Found, Including Water!

Most of the States in the U.S.A. require you to be Licensed to Perform (Distribute) most Chemical Applications to Homes, Lawns & Crops, including General Use & Restricted use Chemicals...

OK you can probably twist this around & say well this person said I could Spray Soap, Vinegar & apply Granular Fertilizer without a License or You can Spray this or that without an License.

Do you think you need a License to Spray Anthrax? I don't know, but I do know if you Spray anything, Including Water for a Fee or for FREE & Something Goes wrong with that area or near that area, now or in the Future, Guess who they are going to come after?

They will be looking for You because you were seen there! Are you Prepared for the all Past, Present & Future Liabilities involved? Do you have Insurance Coverage for all of the above? No, You don't & neither does anybody else. If you think so, Re-Read the above until you figure it out!

Please Note:
    One thing that is very confusing to people when trying to obtain a Chemical Applicators License:
    Most all states have different offices for LICENSING and for EDUCATION. A novice thinks they would be dealing with one place, but it really confuses them when info comes from two places or more. Please take time to visit the:

Warning Educators and Regulators are separate and both are necessary before & after you obtain your Chemical Applicators License.

If you are going to Perform Chemical Applications of Any Kind, I Strongly Suggest...
    Getting Licensing & Training First
    Get the Proper Amounts & Kinds of Insurance Needed
    Have the Proper Knowledge about everything involved to your Particular Application
    Know What you are doing & What will Happen Now & Later with your Application, Read the Label
    If you are Held at Gun Point & Tortured into doing this against your Will... Please Take the Time NO MATTER WHAT & ALLWAYS READ THE LABEL on the Product you are Using.

Making sure it is Intended for your Particular Application, Read the Label again & Be Prepared to Deal with the Results Now & Later on Down the Road. If the Label is Missing or you can't read it, do not use it under any & all Circumstances!

DO NOT EVER USE A PRODUCT ON HEARSAY ALONE
    Always Read the Label & Make sure you have the Proper Knowledge, Tools & Training before doing any Applications!

Go to your Local County Extension Office & they can Help Point You in the Right Direction!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here's a Few Links of Interest
    State Pesticide Regulatory Agencies
    National Pesticide Information Center
    List of Manufacturers who provide full text labels and MSDSs
    State Partners of the Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service

This Link State Pesticide Training Offices will direct everyone to their own state office that provides the original and continuing training for pest licensing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's Plenty of Information on the Internet, A Brain, Computer, Your Lively Hood, Your Business's Future & a Internet Connection is a Terrible thing to Waste, Make it all Work in Your Favor it's OK to Say Yes to Knowledge, Knowledge is POWER!

I will be adding on to this Page so Please Keep an Eye on it as it's Updated.

If anyone Cares to Make a Contribution by Suggesting what I Need to add to this Page, Please Contact Me Privately.
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Pesticide licensing differs from chemical licensing. For the most part, state and federal laws governing the green industry are confined to pesticides. All pesticides can be identified by one of three signal words on the product label. Caution, Warning, or Danger define it as a pesticide. Pesticides are further classified as General or Restricted use, with the latter being applied by certified applicators only. These categories are decided by the EPA. All states that I am aware of prohibit using any product for pest control other than those registered with the EPA. Although there are similarities, states vary dramatically regarding regulation, compliance, and licensing. California and Florida are very tough to acquire some of these licenses, requiring either college degrees in a biological science, or several years of application experience under the direct supervision of a certified applicator. You should be aware that some states are very agressive in enforcement. Florida passes fines almost on a daily basis and I've seen them as high as $33,000 for one company alone. If you're reading this you already care and are a professional. Make sure you are licensed. Your insurance company does not pay fines.
    Bob Kessler
    Bullseye Educational Services
    772-562-1442
    Consulting & Training for the Green Industry
    http://www.bobkesslerceu.com

Comment

Working...
    X