No announcement yet.

Commercial bid ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow great advise JGC, I can't believe I haven't thought of that!

Comment

Good stuff here! Ive been cold calling, passing out brochures and such. Haven't had any replies. We've always done residential and want to try commercial. Ill definitely try these tactics, thank you!
      Mike Carnahan
      Carnahan Landscaping Inc.

Comment

The Commercial Landscaping Business

you should go and ask a person who should have landscaping plans

Comment

Originally posted by rockymountain View Post
          you should go and ask a person who should have landscaping plans
          If you knew who had the landscape plan, you'd know who contact for the bid. Back at square one.....:alien::alien::alien:
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

If He Knew Then We Would Knew...........

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
            If you knew who had the landscape plan, you'd know who contact for the bid. Back at square one.....:alien::alien::alien:
            i'm thinking nobody KNEWS nothing on here except me and you or would that be you and knew.....hell, i don't knew..........how bout you college boy???? does you knew?????:alien::alien::alien:

steve-o
            "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I think asking tenants about what they call in for maintenance as well as using the internet the way jgc8fan described are interesting ways to go about it. Well, at least they're not the usual methods landscape contractors use to find leads to bids.

Comment

Working...
              X