QB question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB question

I'm not sure if I asked this previously or not so please bear with me.

I'm gonna start taking my laptop out in the field with me; print estimates on the spot, update progress, and print invoices for customers that like to pay as we service. My question is this; can I update my main database which will be at home on another computer w/o loosing any other info that is done there like paying bills, reconciling,, making deposits, etc...
    example;
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

I wouldn't know...

Someone needs to answer Scott's question. It's been front and center on the forum display for far too long. :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Cause Of College Boy..................

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I'm not sure if I asked this previously or not so please bear with me.

I'm gonna start taking my laptop out in the field with me; print estimates on the spot, update progress, and print invoices for customers that like to pay as we service. My question is this; can I update my main database which will be at home on another computer w/o loosing any other info that is done there like paying bills, reconciling,, making deposits, etc...
      example;
      we are lawn turds. why make it anything else?

steve
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Scott yes you can transfer information and fies from one computer to another. You have to sync. them to each other and then you can ues a USB cable and transfer any and all files back and forth.

Comment

Working...
        X