Strangest employee I've ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest employee I've ever had

This cat was out there! Like Pluto! I knew he was kinda odd to start off but I never had a clue that he would ever do this crazy stuff.

Here's what I found out or witnessed;

1. Well he was from California, that's what clued me in 1st. He showed up for work the 1st day ok and uneventful. Then it's the next day, I get a phone call and message @ 0445, that's 4:45am. "hey scott, I can't work today, something just came up". There was more because this cat just doesn't leave a 15 second message, he just goes on and on and on talking about nothing and then comes back to remind me again that something has come up and he's not gonna make it in today.
    2. I left him at a home to till up a yard. Homeowner was watching him through a window when all of a sudden he took off in a sprint down the road, leaving the tiller running. When he got as far as he wanted to run, he stopped, hopped up and a down a few times and then walked back to the tiller, would till for 5-10 feet and then do it again,, several times over!
    3. Stayed with his cousin, slept on the porch by choice, wouldn't use the washer/dryer to wash his clothes but used a wheelbarrow that would catch the rain water from the gutters. He also saved that water to bathe in, ,***** style.
    4. Lunch time,, he pulls out a ziplock baggie with some trail mix. It had some pretzels, peanuts and dog food. "is that dog food", "yeah, it's full of proteins and other vitamins that I might not get throughout the day, ya want some?" "noooo".
    5. and this was the one that really freak me out. We was working another sod job and I had him and a few others raking the tilled area out. All of a sudden he took off in another one of his sprints. This time he came sprinting back, jumped up and grabbed some pinestraw off the tree, jammed it into his mouth and starting chewing it. "dude, whadda doing? Is that pinestraw that you just put in your mouth?" "leave me alone" and then he went back to work.

he quit like a few days later, only to ask for his job back a week later.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

The suspense is killing me...

Did you hire him back?????

Comment

He Should Have Shot That Prick...................

Originally posted by Georges Lawn & Mulch View Post
      Did you hire him back?????
      one less wacko in this country......

steve-o
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

he was fine in the interview,, seemed really knowledgeable and had a list of good references from a large nursery in CA. He even came to work with his own pruners and gloves which impressed me.

I forgot to mention the time he came to work with some serious B.O. Oh my lord,, I had to pull over and throw up he stunk so bad. I let his butt out and told him, see ya tomorrow and smell ya later. The other two guys jumped out and almost lost it too. He was like, "you sick boss?"

and no, I wouldn't even consider hiring anybody back after they quit on me unless it was something like they moved and came back, or had to leave town to take care of a family member.
        If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

That's some funny ****.
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Californians are like eating granola

When you take out the fruits and nuts, all you are left with is the flakes.

Comment

WOW!!!!
              I cant believe you even let him work after the first day.
              Did he escape from a mental ward?

Micah
              Portland Landscaping

Comment

Scott, I can't believe you would come on here and trash me like that. It is true that I had to call in on my second day, but I was on a really long trip that I did not want to end. My friend said I should be fine for work the next day, but we just kept eating the shrooms. Sorry, my bad.
                It is obvious the corporate big wigs brainwashed you into thinking that people should eat sandwiches for lunch (even though they have electronic chips in processed food to track you). Dog kibbel is a high quality protien and there are no animals harmed in the production of the good stuff (and it's carbon neutral). Washing laundry in a washing machine uses too much natural resources that the human race is exploiting Mother Earth for. Using the rain water and wheelbarrow method uses far less water, and by reusing the same water to bathe in it is environmentally friendly. As to the so called BO issue, that is how The Creator wants us to smell, it is call pheromones by the scientists and the ladies love it. I am also sorry about the sprinting thing. Some of the medications I have done have what are called flashbacks. Sometimes I have to run to get away from the monsters.
                Thank you for the opprutunity to work with you. I hope someday we can all live in peace.
                Love to be in the bush

Comment

I'm thinking there might not be enough lithium salts to sustain one with delusional episodes in that there dog food.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    He even came to work with his own pruners and gloves which impressed me.
                    Hey Scott, you didn't happen to find my pruners? I got them with my hydroponics grow kit. They were a freebie if you got the grow light at the same time. My "trees" need to get trimmed and I can't remember where I left the pruners. I don't know what's going on, I seem to have no short term memory.
                    Love to be in the bush

Comment

not to change the subject, but

Originally posted by pararest View Post
                      WOW!!!!
                      I cant believe you even let him work after the first day.
                      Did he escape from a mental ward?

Micah
                      Portland Landscaping
                      you have a nice website. Who desined it?

Comment

Working...
                      X