Toro 826 LE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toro 826 LE

I just got a new snowblower today and I was wondering if people could leave some comments on whether this will hold up to commercial standard in my upcoming snowstorm which will be similar to the 29 inches I just got this weekend. The blower is a Toro 826 LE which looks like it should have no problem eating the snow and holding up to quite a few residential properties.

Thanks,
    Mike

Originally posted by MikeSnowRemoval29 View Post
    I just got a new snowblower today and I was wondering if people could leave some comments on whether this will hold up to commercial standard in my upcoming snowstorm which will be similar to the 29 inches I just got this weekend. The blower is a Toro 826 LE which looks like it should have no problem eating the snow and holding up to quite a few residential properties.

Thanks,
    Mike
    We have two of them. Should be no issue, very good snowblowers. Does yours have the tecumseh engine?
    Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

yeah, it has the tecumseh 8 horsepower engine

Comment

Toro 826 LE

The smallest gas powered snowblower I have ever seen. Its 20" cut. looks in good shape about 2-1/2 or 3 HP motor. Its just toooo small to do the Sobeys parking lot..

If you collect Toro stuff I think they last made a snow hound in 1974 50 bucks ..never tried to start it.. DON"T ask how I ended up with it.. but for 50 bucks you can have the only snow hound on your street. Get it out and all the guys with the 10 and 14HP ones will have to come over and show how much snow theres can blow..be like Huck Finn painting the fence.

Email me direct at jgowingbmts.co if you want a picture, with any luck I should be able to get into the storage building tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X