Suggestions From You Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions From You Guys

I am launching my website and before it gets to my customers i would like suggestions or comments about what you think, below is the address, my designer was really helpful-Thanks Guys

http://turfmanllc.com/index.html

It's just awful.

The white lettering on the light green background is impossible to read.

The top part is real slick but the bottom half needs work to be actually legible.
    "Maitreya"

Comment

I Agree With Stone On The Lettering............

Originally posted by lawrence stone View Post
      It's just awful.

The white lettering on the light green background is impossible to read.

The top part is real slick but the bottom half needs work to be actually legible.
      my thing is that YOU are the MAN doing the apps. looks like about 30 different areas in new york. can one guy really do all that in a specific time frame such as crabgrass apps?

steve-o
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Pics. are great...some of the wording such as: "Team Dave and Robin", may be sumtin like....Dave and his lovely wife Robin started Turfman...IDK maybe more "content"=GOOGLE can recognize....I mean refer to "Lawn Care" or "Fertilizing" on every page....especially the 1st page...Like sum1 else stated "hard to read"...explore different colors 4 background, so it will be ez 2read...Love the coupons
        08 F250 Ext Cab/05 F350/04 Chevy 3500
        2 60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 60, 54, 48
        2 8'2" Boss V-Plows
        20' Enclosed trailer/16' Open trailer
        18' Skid Loader Trailer
        S185 Bobcat 2-Speed

www.ringlawncare.com

Comment

I can read it just fine. But I'm not an old fart like the other two.............:alien::alien::alien:

Black text would be easier on the eyes though. Change your headlines to white, text to black (maybe even a dark green). That outta work well.........
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
            my thing is that YOU are the MAN doing the apps. looks like about 30 different areas in new york. can one guy really do all that in a specific time frame such as crabgrass apps?

steve-o
            Not everyone works as slow as you. I don't see him here whining about his "problems." :laughing::laughing::laughing:
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
            Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Working...
            X