New Guy from Colorado.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Colorado.

Hey everybody. My name is Paul and i'm planning on starting a landscaping and snow removal business with a friend of mine.We plan on turning this into full time job for both of us. Were both are grounds keepers as our regular jobs. So we have some experience in that area. Just wondering if u guys could give us any recommendations or tips for starting out. I got some questions if anyone could answer them if u like.

Can it be turned into a full time job for both of us?

How do i find prices? For both snow and grass jobs?

What do u guys make a year? (not exact amount) (smaller man teams)

How much is a business license? Do u guys have them?

How do u guys advertise?

So my plan would be to stop making other people money and start my own. lol. Not only that i love working outdoors, and think im going to love doing it.

Thanx for your time

you should research here on the forums hey i was from colorado what area are you from???

Comment

You should research here on this forums you will get most things what you want
      i'm from Colorado what area are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by rockymountain View Post
        You should research here on this forums you will get most things what you want
        i'm from Colorado what area are you from?
        You should look at how old a post is before responding to it this is from 2010 and they don't even come here anymore.

Comment

Hello Chucky......................

Originally posted by Chuck Sinclair View Post
          You should look at how old a post is before responding to it this is from 2010 and they don't even come here anymore.
          the boy is playing. if you look at his posts he always does this plus he likes to repeat other guys words..........

steve-o
          "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Working...
          X