leaf clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaf clean up

do any of you advertise leaf collection service.

Not any more

People around these parts didn't want to pay what it was worth so I quit doing them. I'm gettin to old anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Georges Lawn & Mulch View Post
      People around these parts didn't want to pay what it was worth so I quit doing them. I'm gettin to old anyway.
      well,I thought I,d toss out some flyers in the fall and see what happens.

Comment

Nope....for the same reason as George. :alien::alien::alien:
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Why

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
          Nope....for the same reason as George. :alien::alien::alien:
          Too old or no pay.:laughing:

Comment

Same here... Nobody wants to pay what it costs, and since I can't stand raking I refuse to budge even a cent on my price.

I usually just mulch them up with the mower. It's easier on me, cheaper on the customer, and seems to do a decent enough job. Oak leaves are the only issue (damn things won't mulch without at least 3 passes), but we have so many falling here every year that no one expects to have them completely removed anyway. Every fall I put on the Gator blades and change them out around mid april for straight blades.
            Jeff C.

Comment

Originally posted by jgc8fan View Post
              Same here... Nobody wants to pay what it costs, and since I can't stand raking I refuse to budge even a cent on my price.

I usually just mulch them up with the mower. It's easier on me, cheaper on the customer, and seems to do a decent enough job. Oak leaves are the only issue (damn things won't mulch without at least 3 passes), but we have so many falling here every year that no one expects to have them completely removed anyway. Every fall I put on the Gator blades and change them out around mid april for straight blades.
              I do the same here, for full time customers.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Working...
              X