in the market for a power washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the market for a power washer

looking to purchase a power washer within the next month. have about 400$ at most to spend. It will be used for patio, driveway, house, car/boat, other odd end work. would like something strong but not too strong, but dont want it to be weak. i had an electric power washer and it sucked. it couldnt get some stains up. it will be used with cold water. gas preferred. i was looking into a troybilt 2700 psi. looking for a detergent tank too on it.

Get one with as much G.P.M. as you can afford.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

all i been able to find in my price range is about 2.3 gpm

Comment

G.P.M. is affordable and good quality.You work will be done easily and faster with all your requirement.
        Tushar Acharya,
        Cleaning Services Brisbane | Gutter Cleaning

Comment

got one with 2.3 gpm. its a craftsman, i was going to get a troybilt, but got a good deal. did a few projects already and a few jobs and does what i need it to.

Comment

Karcher are a solid and reliable product...
            Quickly Please Cleaning Services provides a comprehensive commercial pressure cleaning and exterior maintenance service. http://www.quicklypleasecleaning.com.au

Comment

I got a reconditioned DeWalt with a Cat pump for about $400. If you can, keep a look out for the demos and factory rebuilds.

Mine has worked great for several years now.
              Incitatus for the US Senate !

Comment

Re: in the market for a power washer

Thanks for the tips! I will try those guides.
                http://housepressurewashing1.com/

Comment

My estub Login Paperless Pay is basically a payroll management system which was created for the employees of a particular company so that they can get access to information regarding the following details- paycheck details, benefit programs, employee discounts and more.
                  globalsubway my estub jcpenney kiosk

Comment

Working...
                  X