Pressure washer for trucks/ equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washer for trucks/ equipment

My little electric washer took a dump. I used the crap out of it, so I'm not surprised it gave up on me. It served it's purpose well, but I grew tired of it's limitations over time.

Anyway, it's time to buy something better. Thinking a gas unit this time around. Question is, what would be a good unit to buy? I would primarily use it to wash vehicles/ trailers/ equipment and such. However, occassionally it could be used to wash my fence and house. That said, what pressure should I be looking at? I don't want something that will blast decals off mowers, etc.

My electric one was rated at 1750 psi (I believe), a Karcher w/ the fancy nozzle deal that supposedly doubles the washing power...:alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

You need to look at gallons per minute, not psi.
    The more gpm, the better.

For what you want, look for at least 3-4 gpm. :alien::alien::alien:©

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

i have a 3 gpm power washer and im happy with it, although im just a home owner, dont do business with it. Mines a craftsman. I was going to get a troybilt, but it had same setup just different name and a little cheaper in my price range.

Comment

Working...
      X