Employee Handbooks, who's got em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
    i was a lawyer in my other life................

steve-o
    Not for the legality you idiot, more for proof reading and insight for revisions. I'll deal with the legalities later (but I'm 99% sure I'm just fine). :alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Save yourself some headaches and let a professional who specializes in such things. They know what can go into a handbook and what is questionable. We had an unemployement claim years ago and the first question VEC asked us was "Did we have an EHB". At the time the cost was about 250.00.

Comment

College Boy Is From "oz" Pow

Originally posted by pow View Post
        Save yourself some headaches and let a professional who specializes in such things. They know what can go into a handbook and what is questionable. We had an unemployement claim years ago and the first question VEC asked us was "Did we have an EHB". At the time the cost was about 250.00.
        he don't know what VEC means. he might not know what EHB means either.......

steve
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

that's too funny, not sure I know what EHB means

Comment

You morons.....Employee Honor Banquet.
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
            Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Handbook!!! 99% of lawnboys do not have a clue what a an employee is. They think it is something you give a 1099 to..........And WC, they don't even know what that is...........
              I am the one and only YardRat! Just call me "The Rat"

Comment

Working...
              X