Pricing for Lawn Fertilizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing for Lawn Fertilizing

Im adding fertilizing to my business and would like some help with pricing. Ive sub this out in the past and tryed to figure out what they were charging but could use some insight on this .Thanks

Everybody Is Gonna Be Different.......

Originally posted by Lawn Detailers View Post
    Im adding fertilizing to my business and would like some help with pricing. Ive sub this out in the past and tryed to figure out what they were charging but could use some insight on this .Thanks
    i look at things like the size of the yard, how long it takes to put it down, cost of the product, total time involved in buying the product, how far you have to drive for the purchase and the aplication, a general idea as to what others are charging for similar aplications, cost of insurance, cost of my permits ( we have to have a license for this in virginia ), cost of gas, and in general what i feel i need to charge in order to make a decent profit. i also have a minimum charge for the small yards.

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Re: Pricing for Lawn Fertilizing

Originally posted by Lawn Detailers View Post

The company I work for charges a minimum of $34 and a property less than 3,000 sq. ft and an additional $2-4 per thousand after that. Difficulty of pull and property in general may have some effect on regular service price, but salesman like their sales. If I ever sell while I'm on the field as a technician, I charge based on sq. ftg as well as over all difficulty of pull and how far out of my way the stop is in my route. I normally won't sell anything under $38-40, even for a front only lawn. Specialty applications are different, though.

Daniel

Comment

Hello New Forum Member, ArborDan!

Welcome to the Lawn Service Forum Community!

I look forward to your participation!
        GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
        LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
        www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Hi
          Sorry for the off-topic I posted this on behalf of my father can you please tell me the best lawn fertilizer. My father wants lawn/grass fertilizer for this purpose, can you guys help me to find the best fertilizer?

Comment

There are a lot of organic fertilizers manufacturer who distributes fertilizers in bulk also in retail. Whom you trust should be the first priority as it takes time to see the visible results of those organic fertilizers.

Comment

Working...
            X