No announcement yet.

fertilize question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Thinking A New Program...............

Originally posted by sjessen View Post
    Depends on what part of the state you live in. Mostly fescue and junk grass in East Tennessee, almost entirely bermuda in west Tennessee. Am guessing XLS has a mix of some sort depending how far south of Nashville he is located.
    cool season grasses he is doing it wrong.....warm season grasses he is doing it wrong....either way a new program is needed to make him stand out above the loser big deals....if what he thinks is working and his customers are happy then he should stick with it but i'm thinking with what he said he is just making little $$$ with little results....ole steve-o's sheot makes good $$$ with great results.... i'm sure college boy's does as well....

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

so is Scott's program a good guideline that they post online?
      If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Your Name Is Scott....

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        so is Scott's program a good guideline that they post online?
        would you use their program in florida?????? i'm guessing you use what is correct for your region and not something that is sold to everyone in the world..... and honestly i don't know if they cater to regions cause i don't use the stuff... maybe they do but as far as SCOTT's goes and i'm talking the company....they suck just like the rest of the big ones unless it would be some high end customer.....they have thousands of customers so they could care less if they lose some.....me, i have three so i make sure the yards rock....

steve

Comment

oh I'm good .
          I'm just phishing.
          Personally I would never use their ferts/herbicides.
          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Well That's Good......

oh I'm good .
            I'm just phishing.
            so what kinda program do you use for those warm season deals and at what time of the year.......... i'll tell mine if you tell yours.....

steve-o

Comment

oh I'm good .
              I'm just phishing.
              Snob! I personally favor Scotts line of fertilizers. Nothing beats all them micro nutrients and the superb "Water-wise" feature. Halts, aka pendimethalin, does a decent job with crabgrass control and also great with root pruning. My local hardware store sells "Scotts Professional" line of fertilizer; I need to look into it. All-in-all, quality products for those with an open mind. :alien::alien::alien:
              2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
              Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Working...
              X