Sprinkler system won't stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinkler system won't stop

I have the Toro 212 sprinkler system It was working fine last spring but I'm having issue this spring. Yesterday I was able to start he sprinklers with the controller but today I just can't do anything with the controller. The only way for me to stop the sprinklers is to turn the main water tap off (on the side of the house). Even waiting a day or so soon a I turn the water main ON the sprinkler on zone 1 starts fully spraying and zone 2 only leaking!! I have 2 wired zones and 3 valves and as far as I know it is set up for 3 zone I guess they put an extra valve just in case of expansion

I checked the diaphragms all seems good
    I checked the solenoids not sure on that one one of them click when voltage is applied but doesn't click when voltage stops from the controller. I bought a new solenoids at Home Depot and tested it from the controller anf that one is buzzing the whole time of the program!!!

What other things I could do to troubleshoot the issue?

Check out the broken plastic casing on the heads which don't pop up or where the water spray continuously or not at all. It may be hit by any vehicle or by lawn movers. Replace the head, it will work properly or you can take help from sprinkler professional in your area.
    Landscaping Killeen

Comment

Working...
    X