Cyber Rain System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Rain System

anybody use this system? one of my top customers wants to switch and asked my advice. i know nothing about these other than what i read tonight. any thoughts. i told him i have this great forum i could ask........

steve-o
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

can't say I know a lot about this particular system but in Flor-eh-Duh, all systems are recommended to be connected to a smart system via internet. This way "the man" can fine ya for using too much h2o. They can even shut your system down from their office if you're using what they consider too much or watering on the wrong day.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Scott............

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      can't say I know a lot about this particular system but in Flor-eh-Duh, all systems are recommended to be connected to a smart system via internet. This way "the man" can fine ya for using too much h2o. They can even shut your system down from their office if you're using what they consider too much or watering on the wrong day.
      anybody else b/4 i call my guy back tomorrow???????????

steve-o
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Control should be left to humans, I wouldn't rely on unnecessary electronics. A good time clock with a battery back-up is plenty, especially residential.

When you have a campus larger than ten acres, its nice to have a radio frequency control remote, but dang, it gets expensive when you have a problem you simply can't prevent.

Lightning. Period.

Did I mention lightning? Absolutely doesn't discriminate.
        GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Does it have to be Cyber Rain? What is the requirement?

Comment

Working...
          X