Where to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go...

For you veterans out there, where would you suggest that I go in order to obtain a license? Dumb question? Do you have to attend a "school"? Can you get it online?

I'm interested in getting my fertilizer application license first then pesticide after...or are they easier to get together?
    Never back down and NEVER low ball...

I'm Being Serious On This One Curtis.....

Originally posted by CozyHollow View Post
    For you veterans out there, where would you suggest that I go in order to obtain a license? Dumb question? Do you have to attend a "school"? Can you get it online?

I'm interested in getting my fertilizer application license first then pesticide after...or are they easier to get together?
    not sure about new jersey but here in hooterville i just have to pay the state in order to apply lime and fert. $75 for the permit. the pesticide permit is more difficult. i have to pay i think $50 for a pesticide business permit and then $70 for my individual pesticide permit which does require testing which is a beotch to pass and then i have to recertify every two years. as far as a business licence you would i guess go to your local township.....i had to obtain books from virginia tech and go take the test in person. no online....

steve-o
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
      not sure about new jersey but here in hooterville i just have to pay the state in order to apply lime and fert. $75 for the permit. the pesticide permit is more difficult. i have to pay i think $50 for a pesticide business permit and then $70 for my individual pesticide permit which does require testing which is a beotch to pass and then i have to recertify every two years. as far as a business licence you would i guess go to your local township.....i had to obtain books from virginia tech and go take the test in person. no online....

steve-o
      Holy Smoke! Wow! I will look more into this for sure. Thanks for the input!

Comment

You Need To Look............

Holy Smoke! Wow! I will look more into this for sure. Thanks for the input!
        fines are pretty steep here in hooterville if you ain't licensed......they have a web site that you can check and see who has been bad and how much $$$ it cost them boys. i'll send it when i have more time and you can see for yourself.......

steve-o

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
          fines are pretty steep here in hooterville if you ain't licensed......they have a web site that you can check and see who has been bad and how much $$$ it cost them boys. i'll send it when i have more time and you can see for yourself.......

steve-o
          I've been doing this pesticide thing for 6 years now. I've met the inspector twice. Once on testing day, and again last year (and I gave him crap that he doesn't keep better tabs on me). Why do I even have a license? :alien::alien::alien:
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by steve-o View Post

steve-o
            I've heard the same thing around here talkin' with guys when I'm pickin' up mulch or dumping refuse...I'm def. gonna keep it legit when it comes to that...

Comment

Try This Curtis.............

http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-appcom.htm

i have 3A and 3B.......i'll get the one that shows fines in my state later.....i couldn't find one for new jersey but you live in a fricked up state anyway. fricking jughandles......give a hillbilly a break not to mention most of the folks i run into up there are just plain rude and think i talk funny.......HELLO MO-FOES try recording yourselves and did i mention the fricking gas stations where you can't pump your own gas so some DOT head can have a job..... there is one in freehold that has a sign that says america owned and operated. that's the one i use even them boys have names like mob bosses......but it beats them fricking DOT heads.............. use guys..................give me a break........................

steve-o

Comment

Undeniable

http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-appcom.htm

i have 3A and 3B.......i'll get the one that shows fines in my state later.....i couldn't find one for new jersey but you live in a fricked up state anyway. fricking jughandles......give a hillbilly a break not to mention most of the folks i run into up there are just plain rude and think i talk funny.......HELLO MO-FOES try recording yourselves and did i mention the fricking gas stations where you can't pump your own gas so some DOT head can have a job..... there is one in freehold that has a sign that says america owned and operated. that's the one i use even them boys have names like mob bosses......but it beats them fricking DOT heads.............. use guys..................give me a break........................

steve-o
                ROFLMAO!!! Undoubetedly!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Comment

This One Shows Fines Curtis Plus Violations....

ROFLMAO!!! Undoubetedly!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

http://agva.vi.virginia.gov/pesticide/result.aspx

and Steve's Mowing LLC ain't me..............:laughing:

steve-o

Comment

You Have To Go To Option 4

http://agva.vi.virginia.gov/pesticide/result.aspx

and Steve's Mowing LLC ain't me..............:laughing:

steve-o
                    click on HTML format........damn thing must reset or something.....

steve-o

Comment

contact your local Extension Office and they'll guide you through it
                      If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

He Lives In Jersey Scott.............

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        contact your local Extension Office and they'll guide you through it
                        they are idiots up there....................:laughing:

steve-o

Comment

they are idiots up there....................:laughing:

steve-o
                          OHhhhh, well never mind then,,,
                          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

That Yankee Boy Is Running Scared Scott..............

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            OHhhhh, well never mind then,,,
                            i ain't figured out who he is scared of yet but i'm thinking ole george since he is right around the corner from the boy..............

steve-o

Comment

Working...
                            X