Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read? Thank You Notes from GrassMaster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read? Thank You Notes from GrassMaster!

Please Read? Thank You Notes from GrassMaster!

Dear Valued Forum Members & Web Site Visitors:

<b>First of All, I Want to Take the Time To Wish All of You a Happy & Safe Labor Day!</b> []

Now Down to Business!

<font face="Arial">
    <b>I want to Thank Each & Every One of YOU for Helping Make this Web Site - Forum a TRUE SUCCESS! I Couldn't have Done it Without Each & Every One of You!</b>

Lawnservicing.com in the Month of August had over 223,000 Page Views, this is 500% Better than it was in the Month of March, Roughly 2 weeks before the Lawnservicing Forum Community Went Live. We are Growing Very Fast due to Your Help & Dedication of Making this a Better Web Site!

We have a Very Good Group of Members at this (OUR) Forum & I'm Very Proud to be Part of it! Membership & Participation is Growing Far Faster than I Expected. Our Numbers of Registered Members Visitors will Really Increase as the Work Season Slows Down for Most of You.

We have Members of all Kinds Posting Here. Some are Landscape Architects, Designers, Horticulturist, Consultants, CPA's & Etc... These People are Helping us Because they Want to Help Improve the this Green Industry Community. I Want to Thank Them Myself for Taking the Time out of their Busy Day for Dropping by to Help us Improve the Community Here & The Way We Do Business!

We Must Give a Special Thanks to the Many Seasoned Professionals that has Been in the Lawn Service & Landscaping Business for Many Years, Taking the Time Helping the Members Out? They've Been There & Done That. We Can All Learn a Lot From them, It Will Make our Life Easier.

We Also Have People Just Starting Out in the Business & Thinking about Getting into the Business Participating here also? I Want to Say Thanks a Million to You Also. Without You this Forum Community Would Not be Here. Remember We Can Learn from you Too! []

Considering the Numbers of People We Have Participating Here, LOL Over 99% of you have been Excellent Here. But I Wouldn't Trade any One Member here for 10 at any other Forum. That's a Fact Jack! The Other Less than 1% has Been Pretty D A R N Good Themselves Most (Some) of the Time. Lets Keep it that Way?

Yes, It Gets Irritating here Sometimes & I Know Some of You are Taking the Extra Time to Come Here & Post Questions - Replies Out of Your Very Busy Life! Some of You are Tired of the Same Questions being Asked. Well, This Happens at Every Forum, We Need Folks to Use the Search Features here More Often. Remember Quite a Few Members is Visiting a Forum of Any Kind for the First Time here? We Must Help Them & Point them in the Right Direction!

Also I Need Volunteers to Help With the Facts here for the New Starts & New Visitors. Please Send me Some Facts & I Will Place it Up for all to Read!

HOW TO BE A BETTER POSTER HERE AT THIS FORUM!
    If You Don't Like a Post or Reply, Please Just Skip it, Click Somewhere Else. We All Can't Agree on the Same Thing, if We Did this Place Would Be Very BORING! Remember if all You do is Voice Your Opinions & NOT Single out any One Member, Everyone Would Get Along Much Better, I Promise YOU that! Lets Keep the Posting Guidelines as Liberal as WE can. I Know Some of you are Here Because You Can Voice Your Thoughts & Ideas. Lets keep it Clean & Show Respect to All! []

Thank You Everybody for Making the Lawnservicing Forum Community What it is TODAY!</b></font id="Arial">

<b>Have a Nice Day!
    GrassMaster - Admin -Click to PM Me or E-Mail Me!
    Help this Site - Take a Survey & Visit our Sponsors![/b]
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

grass master i'm looking to return to grass cutting after a 15 year vacation. what do i need to know to make it. i don't expect to become a millioniar but would like to make high 5s [went out of because dad got sick then passed on. not jail]

Comment

Welcome to the Lawn Service Forum Community, smckercher!

Do some reading & searching on the forums...

What you can't find just post questions about it.

You already know the basics, just a matter of what equipment to get, trying to figure out what the going rate for services in your area is & a few other things!

Good Luck & Hang in there!
      GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
      LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
      www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

you will get all sorts of info thats what i did i reseached and researched it will keep you busy!

Comment

Working...
        X