Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeowner Don't Listen To Ole Steve-o.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeowner Don't Listen To Ole Steve-o.............

i sprayed a yard for nutsedge friday. left a note for the homeowner telling them not to mow for at least 2 days and 3 would even be better. the note was with their mail by the way. i also use blue dye so they can't miss me being there. anyway i go back yesterday to the same hood and had 2 more left on that street and the first thing i see as i turned around in the culdesac was a nice manicured lawn.

steve-o
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

More money than brains.

Comment

I Got Some Brains...............

Originally posted by Georges Lawn & Mulch View Post
      More money than brains.
      ain't got much $$$ anymore...................

steve-o

Comment

With brains

you can always make more $$$.

Comment

I'm Thinking A Brothel George...............

you can always make more $$$.
          " HOOKERS IN HOOTERVILLE " wanna be a partner???? we can start one up in yankee land too......

steve-o

Comment

Brothel, Probably not legal,

Maybe Home Delivery Hookers. Just like lawn service. Pull up, unload, wait an hour, get paid, load up, move on to the next. Keep the lawn service labels on the trucks to throw off the cops. Maybe use the enclosed trailers for mobile services.

Comment

What A Great Mind George....................

Maybe Home Delivery Hookers. Just like lawn service. Pull up, unload, wait an hour, get paid, load up, move on to the next. Keep the lawn service labels on the trucks to throw off the cops. Maybe use the enclosed trailers for mobile services.
              my enclosed has been sitting idle all season just storing my sheot.......now i got $$$$$$$$$ in my eyes.............i knew one of you yankee boys was smart...............

steve-o

Comment

What fool would leave a note with their mail and expect them to see it? Oops...you! Gotta remember, customers should be perceived as stupid, treat them as such, you'll be better off. :alien::alien::alien:
                2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
                Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

What's the best slogan

Originally posted by steve-o View Post
                  my enclosed has been sitting idle all season just storing my sheot.......now i got $$$$$$$$$ in my eyes.............i knew one of you yankee boys was smart...............

steve-o
                  *****s to your Door or Tramps in Trailers?

Comment

Whoops

Looks like I can't use the first one.

Comment

VA Green does this to us all the time. either we cut the same day they spray or vise vursa. As long as product is dry shouldn't be much of a problem. Or atleast it hasn't been for us. Wish they could get Imprellis not to kill trees and kill oxcylis instead, that was some awesome stuff.

Comment

Two For One..........

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                        What fool would leave a note with their mail and expect them to see it? Oops...you! Gotta remember, customers should be perceived as stupid, treat them as such, you'll be better off. :alien::alien::alien:
                        well college boy.....they do see it as i leave my stuff on top of their mail. if the mail has not come i attach it to their door. do they see that ???? NO, cause all these folks in the hooterville metro area drive their cars into their garages. heaven forbid they would use a thing called a front door........ FYI, all the postal guys and MILFS know who i am so they don't care about notes in the mail boxes as i have some hoods that i just put them in there whether the mail has come or not...........

Originally posted by pow View Post
                        VA Green does this to us all the time. either we cut the same day they spray or vise vursa. As long as product is dry shouldn't be much of a problem. Or atleast it hasn't been for us. Wish they could get Imprellis not to kill trees and kill oxcylis instead, that was some awesome stuff.
                        Va. green used to do a pretty good job around here in hooterville but now they suck as i guess they cut back on rates. plus i guess they ran out of MSMA. word around here was that they stock piled the sheot b/4 it was banned.....who knows ???? all i know is i still get their business from unsatisfied folks. the yards they have in my hoods are loaded with all kinds of nice sheot.............

steve-o

Comment

Working...
                        X