Gained some winter weight; needed a little exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained some winter weight; needed a little exercise

Felt good to get out of the office for a couple days, but I'll likely finished out the week behind the computer once again. :alien::alien::alien:

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

I wish we could do winter work like that here, the way the freeze thaw cycle is here i would never attempt that.

I have my main 3 guys working indoors this winter, a customer of our needed 30k sq feet of office space demoed and turned into warehouse space. They are on week 5 of the project. Steady work in a 65 degree building and they are still *****ing. Wait till they see what I have planned for next winter!!!

Comment

We have an irrigation install with landscaping and sod/seed to do before the end of the month. Next weekend we have a garden show to create a booth for, then the week thereafter, it's time for the home show (will be same booth). Seems to be a busy February for us. Can't complain. :alien::alien::alien:
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Just Curious College Boy..........

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
        We have an irrigation install with landscaping and sod/seed to do before the end of the month. Next weekend we have a garden show to create a booth for, then the week thereafter, it's time for the home show (will be same booth). Seems to be a busy February for us. Can't complain. :alien::alien::alien:
        how do you test an irrigation install in the winter? if all is good do you winterize it after you test it? i'm guessing OZ still has some serious weather to go through......

steve-o
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

We installed a system in December, but have not flushed it out yet. When it warms up a bit I'll run over and crank the sucker on and install the nozzles. Truth to be told, more often than not, if you didn't winterize your system here you'd (most likely) be fine. But who wants to chance it? :alien::alien::alien:

To answer your question...we're that good to worry about leaks. :alien::alien::alien:

Comment

Working...
          X