And you think you've seen it all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you think you've seen it all?

I was wondering why he hadn't been watering his lawn - now I know why...

:laughing::alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

That is so wrong on so many different levels.

Comment

*Speechless*
      GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Me Too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GeeVee View Post
        *Speechless*
        that sumbeotch ain't got no beer in it...........

steve-o
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by steve-o View Post
          that sumbeotch ain't got no beer in it...........

steve-o
          You ain't figured it out? You hook the braided stainless steel pipe to a keg...fill the cooler with ice...and have yourself cold beer fountains all over your freaggin' lawn. :alien::alien::alien:
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

That's What I'm Talking About................

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
            You ain't figured it out? You hook the braided stainless steel pipe to a keg...fill the cooler with ice...and have yourself cold beer fountains all over your freaggin' lawn. :alien::alien::alien:
            me and ole GeeVee are in like flint.............

steve-o
            "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

****ing roses

Can't tell from picture, but the connection to the water line was 5' down. Not anymore than 1' away from the foundation. I had to relocate two shrubs in the way of the digging and then temporarily remove a shrub just to have a spot to pile the soil. Man was I pissed off to deal with this ****. Ends up a $1 PVC fitting broke down there, but I'd be damned not to replace all the crap down there while I was at it. (Damn shut off ain't so far down now) :alien::alien::alien:

Comment

Working...
              X