Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're still small in the irrigation dept...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're still small in the irrigation dept...

In 2012 we installed 10 irrigation systems. My goal was none to 1.

In 2013 we installed 20 irrigation systems. My goal was 15.

Thus far into 2014, we have installed 8, with another 3 scheduled soon. My goal for this year is to exceed last year.

Last year we spent a good furtune at the rental yard for trencher/plow rentals. We decided it was time to buy our own unit. We traveled up to Michigan for this Maxi Sneaker earlier this year. So far so good. Coarse I still have not even used it personally, and I prefer it that way. :alien::alien::alien:

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Re: We're still small in the irrigation dept...

Twenty-one systems in 2014. We've already installed 5 this year, loads in the works. Pulling in pipe on one tomorrow in fact. If we don't hit 30 this year I'll be disappointed.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

You're the man.
      You anywhere near El Dorado? I might get transferred there for the right price
      If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

El Dorado is down by Wichita. It's about a 2 hour drive from Poverty. My wife's brother played football down there for two years at Butler Community College.

Comment

Up to 11 thus far this year. It's been tough over the last couple months with all the friggin' rain we've been having. Looking like we'll be lucky to top last years ending total by the end of the year. Could be wrong...usually am. :alien::alien::alien:

Comment

We installed lot of irrigation systems this year. I noticed people install more and more irrigation system when they do not properly chose what to install. So the installed one does not help much and more are required. Automatic watering systems is best choice for commercial use and drip irrigation in the areas where you need to save each drop of water.

Comment

Working...
            X