Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did a complete yard clean up extremely cheap for a elderly lady & she wanted to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did a complete yard clean up extremely cheap for a elderly lady & she wanted to

I did a lawn cut, leaf clean up, & cut down a small tree for her. She is on a fixed income and i played into the poor pitful her story & agreed to a price i actually lost money on. She came out and wanted to be picky! I got pretty upset but held my temper. I told her mam i can spend all day at your yard when i have multiple jobs to complete not to mention I'm working on my daughter's birthdayand barely making it to her birthday party. Just ranting

Re: I did a complete yard clean up extremely cheap for a elderly lady & she wanted to

Hello frog,

Hang in there,
    it happens to all of us at one time or another.
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Re: I did a complete yard clean up extremely cheap for a elderly lady & she wanted to

you said "poor pitful her". you keep taking pity on folks and your azz is gonna be poor. give a good price so you can make $$$. leaf clean-ups are the toughest to price unless you know the yard and what falls. give an inflated price if you are not sure what to quote. again, take no pity....
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Been there, done that. I guess I'm too expensive anymore, as those days are long gone.
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Working...
        X