Seeking Business Partner / Investor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Business Partner / Investor

I am seeking a business partner in the Pittsburgh PA area to help me with growing my Landscaping Company. I have recently left a landscape company that I was with for 5 years due to an internal conflict. I have been working slowly on starting my own company and now have the time to do it.

I am seeking a person with good credit who can sign for a dump truck with a plow and salt spreader and for equipment financing (Mowers, Leaf Vac, Trailer, Etc.)

Said person will be paid back for there signature and will receive a salary for 5 years. This is not a scam, I am a legitimate person who will not take a paycheck in order to make sure his employees and investor are paid on time.

Would be good for investor to have some experience in the Landscape Industry to have a better understanding of the goals of my company.

Looking to expand to 100+ residential customers for 2016 season and light commercial work.

Already have a commitment to local Snow Management company for plowing and shoveling services with more work to potentially be added.

Please email me at bachylandscape@gmail.com

Thanks,
    AL
Working...
X