Stump grinding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stump grinding

I am a new user of the forum, anyways I have no idea if I am posting this in the right section or if it should be under a different forum. So Mods feel free to move appropriately.

I run a small company (Me) who does stump removal in the Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven county area's of Connecticut named Oxford Outdoor Services LLC. Often times I get asked to give quotes for landscapers for stump removal since it makes their mowing smoother and faster, and they usually make money off the reseeding. I do not compete with landscapers, tree services or property managers but help them improve properties. Anyways I just thought I would introduce myself briefly to the forum readers here and I look forward to contributing to the forums in the future.

If any of you have questions about the costs, benefits or process of stump grinding please get in touch. I love to network which is why I am posting here.

Steve
    WWW.OOS.LAND
    Facebook: oxfordoutdoorservices
    Twitter:OxfordOS
    Email: Oxfordoutdoorservices@gmail.com

Re: Stump grinding

I would love to network as well. I am new. We do landscaping and tree service locally in San Clemente, CA. I would like to know more about stump grinding. It is a new service we provide, but always interested in learning!
    Sam Clemmens
    Tree Service San Clemente
    www.treeservicesanclemente.com

Comment

SCTree, I cant really help you with marketing and your local market in California but I can definitely try to answer any questions you have about the service. The main service I provide is stump grinding with a little leaf blowing and snow removal mixed in. What kind of machine do you use?

Steve

Comment

I typically use a Vermeer Model SC252 stump grinder. What kind of machine do you recommend? I typically do residential jobs. We provide several services. You can check out my site if you want. www.treeservicesanclemente.com
        Sam Clemmens
        Tree Service San Clemente
        www.treeservicesanclemente.com

Comment

Working...
        X