Exmark Vantage Hydro Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exmark Vantage Hydro Issues

So last week while mowing, I got my Exmark Vantage stuck when I misjudged how soft an area was. After trying to wiggle it out with no success, I decided to grab my turf tracer and pull it out. In doing so, I loosened the hydros on the Vantage so that it would roll freely. After jerking it free with the turf tracer, I tightened the hydros back up. Now I have two issues, one with each mower.

First, the Vantage seems to have very little power when trying to reverse, especially in the right side. Forward seems to be fine, but the tracking is also definately off.

The second problem, with the turf tracer, is that the left side is sticking. When I let go of the controls the right side takes off just fine, but the left side i have to force the control out to get to full power. It doesn't seem to be an actual problem with the hydro, but I could be wrong.

I am not sure what the fix is too either problem at this point, and would like to avoid taking it to the local Exmark service center for several reasons.

Can anyone suggest anything to help me out.

Thanks
Working...
X