New Website for an Old Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website for an Old Dog

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Well, that is exactly why I paid some youngster to build me a new site. He kept hounding me saying this and that about the new interwebs... I think he gave me a fair price. $300 cash and he said that you can view it on the iphone too. Could some of you can check it out and let me know if I got hosed? http://www.daytonalandscapingco.com/

Re: New Website for an Old Dog

I don't think you over paid. I'd get a logo in the header next to the phone number and change the ribbon/award image toward the bottom (it still has the checkered background). He did some basic SEO with the site title and meta tags. all in all a good value $300

Comment

Hi DLC 123,

you paid a good price for the website. It is responsive means mobile friendly. Good content set up on each page. In addition, the guy did the basic SEO works for you to set up the titles, meta descriptions, and on-page headings.

I wonder if you doing the search engine optimization or any other digital marketing works for your website? You website has nearly 0 monthly organic traffic. If you have a website without traffic, it won't make sense to your landscaping business.
      Digital Marketing for Landscaping Professionals
      www.seodennis.com

Comment

Looks pretty good and profession to me although I didn't go through it with a fine tooth comb.

One typo I noted "We are experts in our craft, weather the job is a small bi-weekly mowing service or an elaborate redesign,..."

Comment

Make sure the free quote messaging works
          http://homelawn.net

Comment

I think it's a good price

Comment

Working...
            X