Thread: Landscape Design Revision

Default Landscape Design Revision

Hi,

I am new in this business and I just want to ask anyone who has the time to answer

A client is asking me to revise the design after the work was done. We never had any agreement about revision, what would you do in this situation?

Thanks!

Default Re: Landscape Design Revision

Landscape design should never be treated as 'once and done.' Expect at least one revision to be made, which should be built in with your design fee. This revision should be explicitly stated as being included in the design package, but any subsequent revisions thereafter will be extra. Here in Poverty, we don't even charge for landscape design work simply because no other companies here do. It's a damn vicious cycle I suppose. We have to make up for the loss of no design charge in other ways.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Default Re: Landscape Design Revision

Sounds fair on including one extra revision in the package as the client might not get the impression he is expecting.