3 Tree Removal Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Tree Removal Bid

(Il post pics tommorow) Just wondering what you would bid to remove 3 approximately 35ft ever green type trees. would also like any info on what to expect with stumps, should i rent one cuase a tree with that large is gonna have a bulky in ground stump? Im thinkin $110 each tree to cut down and cut up plus removal fee, labor, and patching the exisiting areas. Something like a $500 job...

I'd charge more like $200 per tree then if they wanted the stumps removed that would be extra.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

I would say $400 per tree.. Includes cut down, removal of all debris, and stump grinding (removal of the grindings also).

I took down a few evergreen's during our ice storm and got $650 for one that was about 30-32' high, but it depends how badly they want it taken down. Some people are willing to pay you whatever you want, just to get rid of it.

Good Luck!
      Steve
      Quality Lawn Care & Landscape Management
      www.qualitylawncare.biz

Comment

They seem like they want these things down, he basicly said just do it and i was like how about i give you a proposal first so i can give u some numbers. they are moving and i think the trees are hurting the value of the house or sumthin, he is also siding it and adding a room. i will get pics tommorow. when i mentioned the stump grinder to them they were like kinda saying the stump wont be so bad or it will be small or sumthin?! i will get pics tommorow. i dont no wat they think but i would say it is a necasary tool for the job. i have never used one any advie or tips?

Comment

Have you done any tree work in the past?
          Maple City Lawn Care
          La Porte, Indiana
          www.garyfd2.com

Comment

Yea i took down a 35 foot dogwood in a small backyard and i didnt have many problems. I figure for this job i will use my truck to guide the tree into the street and not worry about topping it till its on the ground. The area i have to work with is very large with no magor worrins about damage to property except pavement.

Comment

heres pics of the trees...

Comment

heres the base of the trees...

Comment

I'm not sure how the pricing of tree removal runs in your local area but here close to what I'd get.

All of them are a piece of cake, as long as no cars go by while you're dropping them. I'd also suggest blocking the road temporarily while dropping them just to be safe on the safe side.

Tree 1 & 2 = $400
                  one by the mailbox = $250
                  grind all stumps = $150
                  cleanup of grindings = $100

so we're looking at close to a grand

also make sure you pull the permit if required

Comment

If any one is interested I did not get the bid. The job was for $800 and included the following:

3 trees at $200 each to completey remove from the property,
                    $100 in materials for topsoil, seed, fertilizer to patch areas and stump remover rental, and
                    $100 to grind stump and remove mulch.

He said he is going to try to get his son to do it since he is unemployed. I asked him if the price is to high and he gave a yes and no reply...

Comment

$800 was a great price but you cant beat free. What are your dump fees there? That is a lot of material to dispose of.
                      Fear eats the soul

Comment

I have a large backyard and was plannin to dump there..

Comment

I almost nailed it, but I seriously doubt if I would've gone any lower. What was your bid?

Comment

Dump fees here are a killer on tree work. My 8 yard chip box is only $45 to dump but if anything over three inches its $25 per yard-based on truck capacity-not load. so any branches over 3" diameter and its 200 to dump.
                            I have a site that will take a limbs for free but its a 2 hour round trip.
                            Fear eats the soul

Comment

we have a local papermill and they buy the chips for fuel. Don't pay much but it's closer than any dump.
                              If you have pine they want them cut in least 6ft pieces or longer and they'll buy them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X