Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next season

Hello all,

I am interested in what some of you think about getting prepared for mowing season next year? It's not that I'm giving up on this year but I would like to be better prepared for next year as far as when (what months) is "mowing season", when do you start advertising, do you advertise through web sites and any other general/specific info you think might be helpful. Many thanks.

Depending on which region you are in, mowing season is different. In my area,which is the southeast it is 10 months out of the year.Your advertising depends on this to.I will advertise year round in the business journal newspaper and direct mail outs every three months.In my opinion internet advertising doesnt work,however you need a website adress on your advertisments and mailouts. This works great for customers that want 24/7 info.

E.C.C. LAWN SERVICE

Comment

If you are in any of the cool season turf areas that have had lots of rain now is the time to advertize mowing services.

With all the rain many guys are way far behind and there are going to be lots of shoppers out there.

But try to sell monthy payments vs. a price per mowing. You tell them you need guarenteed income throught the season so they will be service on time during periods of high growth.

"The Frugal Agronomist"
      "Maitreya"

Comment

Are you still around???

cls

Comment

Working...
        X