Exmark Mowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exmark Mowers

I have been told two totally different stories as far as Exmark is concerned. I have heard from a lot of Scag guys that Exmark is cheap, parts break a lot, the cut quality is not as good as a Scag, anything and everything they can say to be negative. I have also been told that Exmark is the best mulching mower on the market, end of story. The gentleman that I buy a lot of equipment from basically broke it down to the fact of Exmark is their highest seller and is the best mulching mower on the market, which is why so many contractors prefer them. Scag on the other hand is the best mower you can get for "rough cutting." Areas which are a little less than desirable that need a good cut. The impression I have gotten is that whether you buy a Toro, Exmark, or Scag you are getting a top notch piece of equipment to use.

More thoughts and opinions welcome

I Have owned Exmark mowers from 1995 And as It Sits I Will Buy Nothing Else. Here In The North east The grass Grows Very fast And thick And the Ultracut Is the Best at Doing That Type Of Growth. The Mowers are Built Very Well And the People at exmark Are Very Good to. If You Have a problem They Will listen And Do anything to get You Back On The Lawn. DO A DEMO TO SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
    Sir Turf tracer.

Comment

i have owned 48" snappers before switching to exmarks. Although my snappers were fixed deck an the exmark hydro floating deck. I can really see an feel the difference. Its my opinion that all makes are farly good. Put more into where you buy the mower an the service department then the manufacturer.
      Lee's Lawn Service

Comment

Scag and Exmark

I have both a scag and an exmark, exmark hands down, anyone who is bashing exmark needs to try them side by side as i have several times

Comment

Working...
        X