X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-Cycle Equipment with Attachments?

Hello Everybody:

This Question comes up quite Often?
    I'm trying to Save Money by Purchasing 2 Cycle Equipment with Multiple Attachments.

These are just my thoughts as I've been an Echo User Since around 1985, I've been an Echo Dealer since 1992. I'm talking about any 2 Cycle Equipment here, no matter who the Manufacture is.

Think about this when using the Multiple Attachments Like the 4 in 1 or whatever? It was basically built for the home owner in mind. Then the Manufactures decided they would make it available to the Commercial Market. It's more Models that we have to stock & more parts to keep up with & the only people that complain is the Commercial end user as far as performance & usability!

If you have this Equipment you are running this "1" Power Head 3 to 4 times as much as you would be each piece separately. Who Makes out? Basically the Manufacture & the Dealer, But the Dealer Suffers Too, because of the Complaints from the Commercial End User. Johnny Homer owner doesn't have that many breakdowns & he's not trying to make a living with it either...

Remember this? The average Full Time Commercial User will use their Equipment more in 1 Week than Johnny Home Owner does in a Year! Think about it?

You do Save Money at First or Do You? Nope, because as Time goes on, you will find out that you should have spent more at the beginning, the pieces separately! A Fact!

Consider Purchasing Used Equipment if it's Cost Prohibitive!

Consider this, First you Probably have Plenty of Time on Your Hands Right Now. So Watch the Newspaper, Thrift Paper, Talk to Dealers, Other Lawn Care Companies & Check your Local Pawn Shops for Good Deals on Used Equipment.

If you have doubts about the Condition of the Equipment you are Purchasing, take it to your local dealer & have them Check it Out, Make Sure they do a Compression test on it or You make sure the Equipment is Cold When You Crank it up & Run it for about 30 Minutes. This is a good test you can perform yourself.

If it Cranks back up after this Period of Run Time, It Almost Tells you that Your Coil - Magneto is Good & that the Unit Most Likely doesn't have Excessive Wear on the Cylinder Walls! This is 2 of your most costly repairs that you have on this type of equipment.

If you Look hard You could save a Lot of Money to start with & as Time goes on you can Purchase New Equipment as the Money comes in! There's no use in spending money at the very Beginning if you don't need too!
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com
Working...
X